Monday 10 January 2011

Monday 10th January - On Air at 5pm Today


Sat in with a guy called Geoff yesterday (he’s staying) so now have notes about the studio systems and I hoping the station producer will sit in with me for a while this afternoon. I also met the guy I’m replacing who wasn’t the happiest man in the world but an important lesson learnt for the future you never know when you’re done you last show.

Geoff also does other things over here like hosting corporate and sporting events with people like Freddie Flintoff so he’s a good contact to make and hopefully I’ll be able to convince him of the reasons why he should give me some work.

Fair to say the stations sound is going to change once the new transmitter is up and running along with a few other things so these first few weeks are a chance for me to get back on air and find my feet before being 100% when the new look Coast 103.2 gets underway.

More photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment